Setting Up Username & Password
READ THIS ? Please note that the username is used in the leaderboard at the end – so you might want to keep this fun, friendly, anonymous and relatable to the child. Maybe their Gamer-Tag?
? You’ll also receive your registration link in your email – and if you don’t see this immediately, please check your junk/spam folder as it may have drifted there.
Some Useful Links – For Updates and Useful Information
Before, we get to the registration bit, I just wanted to make you aware of some links you will probably find helpful.
For each of these links, a new tab will open so this page will always be there for you to come back and complete registration.
- Facebook Page – if you’re on Facebook, you will want to give this a quick Like as it is always a great source of information the quizzes, the whole transfer process and a bit of fun at times.
- AQE / GL Support Group on Facebook– this is a fantastic group of parents who share everything and ask lots of questions, so definitely a great source of information and support.
- Instagram Page – If Instagram is your social media of choice, give The Transfer Tutor a follow for all the latest hints, tips, motivations and blog posts.
- Twitter Account– follow us on Twitter for all the latest excitements, general engagement and blog posts.
- LinkedIn Page – If this is where you hang out most, you can follow The Transfer Tutor for all the latest updates, blogs and offers.
How You Heard?
Market analysis is invaluable, so if you could spare a moment, would you mind completing the quick form below?Shortcode
Click here to return to the Home Page