One-off payment – so you buy and then don’t have to worry about until the test is over.
All normal licences are a simple, one-off payment and they can be purchased with confidence through any bank card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and even PayPal.
Licences are purchased depending on the length of time required and to help you decide which licence is perfect for you, here’s a quick reference guide:
- Youngest in P6 – Monkey Licence
Below are the longer term licence, but please note that as all the questions in The Transfer Tutor are transfer test standard, so you would only buy a longer licence to achieve the cost benefit, but only if the licence will be used by an older sibling in the meantime – and then it would be passed down as the younger one gets closer to P6. I trust that makes sense.
- Youngest in P5 – Squirrel Licence
- Youngest in P4 – Lion Licence
- Youngest in P3 – Panda Licence
MONKEY LICENCE – Special Offer Only £60 UNTIL DEC ’24!
(Expires December 2024)
SQUIRREL LICENCE – Special Offer Only £75 UNTIL DEC ’25
(Expires December 2025)
LION LICENCE – Special Offer Only £90 UNTIL DEC ’26
(Expires December 2026)
PANDA LICENCE – Special Offer Only £105 UNTIL DEC ’27!
(Expires December 2027)
PAY MONTHLY – £10
(Renews until subscription cancelled)
Amazing & Fun Features:
The Transfer Tutor’s Online Quizzes provide a fun and interactive way to learn and practise Maths and English questions which are directly aligned to NI transfer test.
There are many, great features including (but not limited to):
- Quizzes broken down into specific English and Maths topics, to allow for focused learning and the ability to hone in on areas of weakness.
- Mobile friendly and works on any internet device.
- ‘Hint’ option supports the child’s learning. For example, in question about calculating area of an irregular shape, the hint will say, “Break it into two” – enough to keep the child going but teaching them for future, similar questions.
- The Leaderboard at the end makes the child feel like they’re playing a game and having friendly competition.
- Good use of colour and graphics which makes it exciting.
- Parents receive a progress email at the end to let them know how their child did in their most recent quiz.
Check out the Google Reviews to read what other customers felt about The Transfer Tutor.
Spoiler alert – all the kids (the most important people) and parents love it!
Try It Out:
To give you a feel for the quizzes, why not try out the quick fire free quiz by clicking on the button below (no need to register or pay, so don’t worry). This will hopefully let you see how the questions work – or more importantly, let you see if this is something that would inspire and encourage your child to learn.
Social Media Links – Keeping Up To Date
Follow or like The Transfer Tutor on your social media channel of choice and ensure you never miss a beat with the whole transfer process, handy tips, advice, special offers and competitions.
Click below for your preferred channel or search for @TransferTutorHQ wherever you are.
FREE Facebook Support Group
You may have read in the reviews about people referring to the Facebook Support Group and this is certainly a great place to keep informed, ask questions, get support and keep up-to-date with anything happening in the transfer space.
It’s free to join but please ensure you have a genuine Facebook profile picture (ghost pictures are not approved as not deemed authentic) and then simply click here and answer the simple questions. Also, to ensure this is a safe space, anyone not adhering to the rules and being negative or argumentative to other members will be removed. -> Join Facebook Group.
So, to get going today with your son/daughter, choose your licence and get going – the setup process which should take you less than one minute.